SPARK Ducati Multistrada 950 Exhaust Collector (racing)
Racing stainless steel collector pipe for Ducati Multistrada 950 by SPARK.
Spark is a certified company specialized in the production of high performance exhaust systems for cars and motorbikes since more than 40 years, historic supplier of prestigious companies such as BMW, Aprilia, AMG, Lamborghini, Porsche and many other.
Mixing dedicated professionalism and great passion, Spark has been working for a long time to develop a unique and precious proposal to be suitable to Ducati great personality.
- Stainless steel collector pipe is provided with a valve simulator allowing the connection of the original valve cables; as a result, the malfunction indicator does not switch on even if the valve is removed for race use
- Compatible with original silencer
- Considerable weight saving and elimination of the heat caused by the original catalyst
- The great attention Spark R&D paid to the development and sizing of the collector allows to eliminate the annoying torque holes around 3000 - 5000 rpm and noticeably improve acceleration
- More torque and power at low and medium rpm (+ 3 hp at 5000 RPM) for better use on the road
▼ Weight: 2,4 kg vs 7,6 kg; Sound: 105 dB
🏆 This product is intended for racing vehicles used only in closed-course competition
⌚ Please note that this is exclusively made product and may take up to 25 – 30 days for production
Ducati MULTISTRADA 950 (2017 – 2018)